Happy new years and major thanks for all of you who subscribe to (or otherwise follow) and share my blog. It’s definitely a labor of love for me, and your interest, prayers and support mean a lot.
- Posted 295 times (602 posts in the archives)
- Read in 18 Countries (including Zimbabwe)
- Viewed 33,000 times in 2015
The most popular post on my busiest traffic day (167 views) was Daily Riches: When More Knowledge, Enthusiasm and Motivation Doesn’t Work (Pete Scazzero).
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. If you missed one, maybe check it out now at the start of the new year–and as always, please share anything you love.
- Daily Riches: A Spirituality of Waiting (Henri Nouwen)
- Daily Riches: God Disguised In Your Day (Paula D’Arcy, Jim Palmer, Dallas Willard, Richard Rohr, Frederick Buechner and Rosalind Goforth)
- Daily Riches: Simplicity … Clearing the Way to the Best (Robert Lawrence Smith, Maya Angelou, Montaigne, Simone Weil, Arthur Conan Doyle)
- Daily Riches: Anxiety Rising In My Chest (Mary Oliver, Richard Rohr, Lewis Thomas, Matt Licata)
- Daily Riches: Your Heart Is Always Revealing Itself (Anthony de Mello, Kathleen Norris and Dietrich Bonhoeffer)
My most commented on post was Daily Riches: Pimping Religion, Confronting Empire – Part I (Dan Clendenin).
So, especially to the many who encourage me, to those who are giving prayerful consideration to the posts, to those who read on a daily basis–but really to everyone involved in this project … THANK YOU. I love the connection we have, the “riches” we can share together, and the knowledge that God is at work in all of it.
May you live in the love of God, surrounded by the grace of God–and may God be glorified.
Thank you! I look forward each morning to what you are going to share for the day.
Happy new year, Bill! You’ve added many good thoughts, prayers and support to my year… Thank you!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
And likewise, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful 2016.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks for your daily labor of love, Bill. I enjoy it. Happy New Year!
Doug Britton email@example.com
Hi Bill, 2015 turned out to be a difficult climb. Your posts brought clarify many times and I chew on the content and share with others as so often it hits many areas of our lives. Thank you for the willingness to allow God to use you to shake our minds. Many times you have brought questions at the close of the blog that I had to just stop and reflect. So many of the posts have calmed, corrected, and centered me for the very thing I needed that day. May you have an abundant grace-filled 2016. We now live in Panama and you will be touching another country!